Wednesday, September 9, 2009

~A word on Gluten Free Mixes~

I'm sure everyone who is Gluten intolerant goes through the "All the GF baking mixes taste terrible!"  That was me...until I found an all purpose baking mix called "Pamelas" (well....it's actually called something like pancake/baking mix) I didn't have duck eggs at the time, so I made a batch of pancakes without the eggs--it was really good!! So when I finally got more duck eggs, I began making ALL the recipes on the back of the bag!!! Banana bread, scones, biscuits, pancakes, waffles, muffins and too many others to list. Each recipe I made tasted so entirely amazing that I thought once or twice on checking the bag to "make sure it WAS gluten free!" It didn't taste like it at all! (And yes..it "was" GF!!) 

So.....if your interested in an absolutely amazing baking/bread/cookie/biscotti mix, take a look at the website:  Pamelas 

I hope this helps ya'll!

Miss Lizzy

No comments: