Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Green Juice | Allergy free

Healthy though it may be, green juice has never been one of my favorite drinks... 
But I've been trying to pack extra veggies and greens into my strict diet right now, 
and I actually concocted a recipe that is really great. 
Green juice is now my daily morning routine, and It's amazing stuff. 



Spring Green Juice

Ingredients:

4 Stalks Celery
1/2 of a large cucumber
handful of cilantro
8 or 9 leaves of romaine lettuce

Run veggies through a juicer and strain with a nut milk bag or sieve.

Since I love veggies, this juice doesn't bother me in the least, but should you want to change it up a bit, adding a small amount of fresh apple or orange juice makes it taste delicious as well.

~Lizzy♥

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Hello Lizzie!
I wanted to thank you for following my blog, AWL (A Wholehearted Life)!

Since you mention you have food allergies on this blog, I was wondering if you had heard of the following websites:

Elana's Pantry
http://www.elanaspantry.com/
Elana has Celiac disease & all her recipes look so good! Her chocolate chip blondies are excellent.

The Spunky Coconut
http://www.thespunkycoconut.com/
Kelly is gluten-free, casein-free, & sugar-free. I have yet to try any of her recipes though.

Chocolate-Covered Katie
http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/
Katie is a vegan & many of her recipes are either gluten-free or can be.

This last site is my favorite food website ever!I check it regularly (as in every day!)

Well, I hope you check out these sites if you haven't already.

~ Mandie ~