Sunday, October 11, 2009

Natural Springs in Manitou Springs CO

If you are interested in Natural Soda springs at the Grand CO, I advise you to first be a lover of STRONG carbonated water, bring a "small" cup, and a willing heart!! Yes my friends, I tried the fizzy Natural spring water in Manitou Springs CO!!

Here's the story:

My family and I were on a vacation to Colorado, and while we were sight seeing around the town, I saw numerous fountains of beautiful water everywhere I went!! Supposedly you could drink it, and I was all for it!! I was so excited I decided to bring cups on our next outing. While passing one of these gorgeous fountains one day I saw a woman tasting the water......she spit it out and made a sour face....I was not discouraged! "Maybe she just doesn't like spring water" I hopefully said to myself.

The next day we were passing the main fountain that everyone was drinking out of. It was a cold day, I had forgotten the cups, but nothing would stop me. In plunged my hand, and the next minute a 14 year old girl was making a spectacle of herself in the middle of town spluttering and spattering water everywhere...........

Let's just lightly say that it was the worst water I had EVER tasted!! What happened to the "lemony" taste my friends had told me about.........was it just me?
The strong, carbonated taste was just not to my liking......I spit it out, I got myself wet, I never drank it again. But!!!!!!!!! Don't let that stop YOU from tasting the delightful little natural spring fountains placed all over Manitou springs!!

(Just make sure you LOVE San pelligrino first..................)


E. Marie.


P.S. Yes......There are pictures!!!!






2 comments:

Eleganza Strings/ The DeLadurantey Family said...

Oh I hate carbonated water as well! I know how you feel!

Hannah

Eleganza Strings/ The DeLadurantey Family said...

Love it!

Hannah (friend of the Adams)